These photos were taken in the city of Morganton, North Carolina, USA. Luckily for the two electricians, the two snakes were dead.
The city authorities explained: “This house is about to be demolished. 2 electricians came here to check. And they were greeted with the carcasses of two giant snakes.”
One of the snakes was electrocuted to death after it bit an electric wire, while the other was burned black because it bit the tail of the “companion”.
“If these giant snakes can get into electrical cabinets, they can crawl into any other opening,” said Kirby of Morganton.
He advised city people to regularly check electrical cabinets and carefully seal them. He said it was not unusual to see snakes in such small cabinets.