Privacy & Policy
- We ask each new user of www.softytest.com to read carefully and understand the provisions of this Agreement before proceeding with the registration process. This Agreement is governed by the principles of good faith;
- This policy has been prepared to help you understand the nature of the data we collect from you when you visit our website and how we handle this personal data.
- Reprint, publication, distribution part or all of the contents that SoftyTest.com published is prohibited without a written permission of “YazTechs” who owns this site.
- "SOFTYTEST" Website, and the logos of the Site, are registered trademarks and all related rights are reserved and owned by YazTechs the owner of this site. The trademarks of third parties used on SoftyTest.com are the property of their respective owners.
- You expressly agree to use this site at your own risk and assume all risks and agree that YazTechs or any of its directors, employees, agents or persons who provide the material on this site or who authorize the site to use it or any of them No warranty is made that the service on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any errors that may be included will be corrected.
- All intellectual property rights including copyrights, database rights, views and trademarks within the contents of SoftyTest.com are owned or licensed to YazTechs or SoftyTest.com. The user acknowledges that all content and materials available on this site are protected by the intellectual property rights known in the world.
Internet protocol (IP) address
At any time you visit any website including this website, the host server will record your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the type of Internet browser you use and the URL of any Web site that you refer to this site On the web.
Our online surveys enable us to collect specific data such as the data required of you regarding your view and feel about our site. Your feedback is of paramount importance and is appreciated as it enables us to improve the level of our site. You have the freedom and choice to provide data about your name and other data .
Links to other sites on the Internet
Our site may include links to other sites on the Internet and advertisements from other sites such as Google AdSense We are not responsible for the methods of data collection by these sites, you can see the privacy policies and content of those sites accessed through any link within this site.
We may use third-party ad companies to show ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this site and other websites (except name, address, email address, or phone number) to provide advertisements about the goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this and if you want to know the choices available to you to prevent the use of this information by these companies.
Disclosure of information
At all times we will maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data we receive. This information will only be released if required under any law or when we believe in good faith that such action will be required or desirable to comply with the law or to defend or protect the proprietary rights of this site or its beneficiaries.
Data required to perform transactions required by you
When we need any data of your own, we will ask you to submit it of your own volition. This information will help us contact you and implement your requests wherever possible. The data provided by you to any third party will not be sold for marketing to its own benefit without your prior and written consent unless it is in the form of collective data used for statistical purposes and research without including any data that may be used to introduce you.
When contacting us
All data provided by you will be treated as confidential. Forms submitted directly on the network require data that will help us improve our site. The data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, feedback, or requests from this site or any of its affiliates.
The declaration of information to any third party
We will not sell, trade, lease or disclose any information to any third party outside this website or its affiliates. Information will be disclosed only if ordered by any judicial or regulatory authority or international governments.
- Modifications to the policy of confidentiality and privacy of information
You can contact us if needed by clicking on the Contact Us link on our website.
Your concerns about privacy and confidentiality are very important to us. We hope that this will be achieved through this policy